Wednesday 14 January 2015

Its like a vision quest where I glide through a fantastically varied scenario looking for signs.  Ironically, there are a thousand signs but I can't read them because they are in traditional Mandarin characters ~
 這就好比一個願景的追求,我通過驚人的多樣化環境滑翔尋找跡象。
See what I mean?
Its a passage of life rich in possibilities as if I'm in a mansion of many doorways.  Each door taken closes so many others and opens up a new world of choices.  Being impatient, I keep getting the urge to jump through one just to relieve the pressure; even if its not a particularly attractive door.  Alone in a foreign country one feels strangely vulnerable even when there are no significant dangers present.
On a website I found a language school on Penghu Island.  Easy to find on Google. Its not far away - in the straight between Taiwan and the coast of China.  I could study there very cheaply.  Its peaceful and beautiful and the weather is ideal.  Alternatively,  I could tour around the Taiwan coast on successive bus rides through extraordinary scenery.  Or I might even do both!  When I've had my vision I'll come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment